CUSTOM CMS BLOCK
Add customer reviews and testimonials to showcase your store’s happy customers.
- Brand Corum
- Condition Brand New
- Model 277.101.04-F373-AB12
- Model Alias 637.101.04/F371 AN02 , 637-101-04-F371-AN02
- Series Admiral's Cup AC-One 45 Tides
- Warranty WAB Two Year Warranty
- Caliber Corum CO 277
- Movement Swiss Automatic
- Power Reserve 42 Hours
- Band Material Blue Vulcanized Rubber
- Band Width 23 mm
- Clasp Type Push Button Deployment Clasp
- Case Back Transparent - 6 Screws
- Case Diameter 45 mm
- Case Material Brushed Titanium
- Case Thickness 14 mm
- Crown Screw Down
- Crystal Double Anti-Reflective Scratch Resistant Sapphire
- Date At the 3 o'clock Position
- Dial Color Blue Textured
- Hand Indicators Silver tone skeleton & luminous
- Hour Markers Silver tone & luminous index
- Water Resistance 300 meters / 984 feet
Corum Admiral's Cup AC-One 45 Tides Automatic Titanium Men's Swiss Watch Model # 277.101.04/F373 AB12 / 27710104F373AB12 is sure to impress with its elegant, modern and charming design! This Swiss watch is Presented in a Dodecagonal brushed titanium case, Blue vulcanized rubber strap with a push button deployment clasp, Fixed Brushed Titanium bezel, Blue textured dial, hourly nautical pennants transferred on the flange, applied rhodium-coated hour indexes with white superluminova, rhodium-coated skeleton & luminous hand indicators, sweep seconds hand, a Superior Double Anti-reflective Scratch Resistant Sapphire Crystal protects the dial, Titanium push/pull crown engraved with the Corum key logo, Transparent case back secured with 6 screws, Swiss Automatic movement, Caliber CO 277, 42 hour power reserve, Water resistant to 300 meters/984 feet.
As all of our watches, this Corum Admiral AC-One 45 Tides watch is BRAND NEW, and comes in its original packaging.
- Standard Free
- 2nd day $15.00
- Next Day $25.00
- Fedex / DHL Calculated at Checkout
All items are always insured for their full value until delivery to your location. Please note: In the rare event of an item being lost or damaged during transit, we will do our utmost to file a claim and recuperate any losses. However, if for any reason whatsoever the Shipping Courier or Insurer denies the claim, we will not be held responsible.