Tissot was founded in 1853 by Charles-Félicien Tissot and his son Charles-Émile Tissot in the Swiss city of Le Locle, in the Neuchatel area of the Jura Mountains. Charles-Emile Tissot left for Russia in 1858 and succeeded in selling their Savonnette pocket watches across the Russian Empire. Tissot merged with Omega in 1930 and Tissot-Omega watches from this era are sought after by collectors. Tissot became a subsidiary of the Swiss Swatch Group, the largest watch producer and distributor in the world, in 1983. After joining Swatch, Tissot was still based in Le Locle, Switzerland, and marketed in 160 countries around the world.
Recently Viewed Products
SIGN UP TO GET NOTIFIED ABOUT PRODUCT LAUNCHES AND EXCLUSIVE OFFERS